Send your resume to: email@example.com if you find yourself suitable for any of the available openings.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Fulfill the expectations of the organization by achieving aggressive business targets.
- Consultative selling experience (proven track-record of meeting and exceeding sales goals)
- Demonstrated strategic ability to link up company and the customer goals
- Excellent oral and written communication, relationship building experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent planning skills and territory management skills
- High levels of initiative, self motivation and time management
- Ability to influence and negotiate with customers
- Ability to engage and gain commitment effectively across all communication platforms (via telephone, email & face to face)
- Ability to establish/maintain credibility with customers and partners Strong on Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills
- Experience in Direct Sales Insurance, Credit Card Sales, Personal Loans, Housing Loans, Relationship Building.
- In-depth knowledge of the Sales Knowledge of Banking Domain/ Financial Services
- Strong communication skills / Good analytical skills / Independent, quick decision making ability
Experience – 6months - 2years
Joining Date – ASAP, Positions – 5
SOCIAL MEDIA AND DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
The Social and Digital Media Intern will play an active role the development of Bima Business's online community. Under the supervision of the Marketing manager, the intern will maintain Bima Business’s target audience. He/she will regularly analyse and report on the activity on social media networks as well as the Bima business website. He/she will also assist in maintaining the Bima Business's archive of digital images, posts, emailers and other content. The intern will learn how to reach communities, and promote offerings through the internet and gain experience in social media platforms and the tools used to assess their performance.
The selected Intern(s) will work on following during the Internship:
Manage brand pages across social networks for brands Develop fresh content and ideas to help brands achieve their digital media objectives Create viral campaigns Create weekly reports & monitor online activities of brand pages Market Research, Business Development Content Writing, Email Marketing
Joining Date – ASAP, Positions – 2
NOTE: If you want to work part time of as a freelancer, please mention in your email while applying.